About

Question: What kills the most people each year?

Answer: Time. Yes, time is responsible for 100% of all deaths each year. Suck on that cancer!

Our mission is to raise awareness about the dangers of the subscription to and recognition of TIME.

There is a field of infinite possibility out there, we aim to discover it through extensive research in the field of fun and enjoyment.

We have all heard the expression, "I'm just killing time." Guess what? You're not. Time is actually killing you. That is why we will be promoting a new expression to replace the old one.
"Time is killing me."

Friday, March 5, 2010

"Waste of Time"

I was at the auto mechanic the other day waiting for my car to get tuned up. A lady seemed very angry with the person behind the desk. Clearly things weren't going her way. Perhaps she received some unfortunate news about her car. In a sigh of pure frustration, she sat down next to me and said, "Well that was such a huge waste of time!" Resenting her defense of time's value, I immediately corrected her saying, " No, that is time wasting you!" She moved a seat down from me and started reading a newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment