About

Question: What kills the most people each year?

Answer: Time. Yes, time is responsible for 100% of all deaths each year. Suck on that cancer!

Our mission is to raise awareness about the dangers of the subscription to and recognition of TIME.

There is a field of infinite possibility out there, we aim to discover it through extensive research in the field of fun and enjoyment.

We have all heard the expression, "I'm just killing time." Guess what? You're not. Time is actually killing you. That is why we will be promoting a new expression to replace the old one.
"Time is killing me."

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sonnet for My Female Robot Slave

With your beep and whir does my heart alight
As I see that knowing, blinkless look cast.
That longing sign of feminine delight
At your ability to multi-task.
I complete you as you complete the charge
That does fall under my jurisdiction.
Look Science, who scans universe at large
For fabled "fountains of youth" found fiction,
Cast not your wild net so wide and far
That you cannot see this sweet steel hand 'fore.
This hand which shines brighter than any star
And protects you from each and every chore.
You're the one to save me from Time, from Grave.
It is you, my female robot slave.

1 comment: