About

Question: What kills the most people each year?

Answer: Time. Yes, time is responsible for 100% of all deaths each year. Suck on that cancer!

Our mission is to raise awareness about the dangers of the subscription to and recognition of TIME.

There is a field of infinite possibility out there, we aim to discover it through extensive research in the field of fun and enjoyment.

We have all heard the expression, "I'm just killing time." Guess what? You're not. Time is actually killing you. That is why we will be promoting a new expression to replace the old one.
"Time is killing me."

Monday, January 25, 2010

Volume of Thoughts

I reached for my brilliant white beacon of music to adjust the volume. I was stoned. Shirtless and barefoot, wearing only my blue shorts, neon orange plastic sunglasses and a towel over my shoulder. I was stoned. My thoughts were projecting louder then the music and my desire was to drown them out. Then I stopped, suddenly aware of something new and interesting, the soles of my feet quickly growing hot on the black pavement, I was concerned only with the volume of my thoughts. This idea that the loudness of the music depends less on my ears and more on the loudness of my thoughts began to take shape. Perhaps there is an infinite layer of thoughts, all of them simultaneously projecting themselves at varying levels and we are only conscious of those that are loud enough to stand above the din of all the others?

No comments:

Post a Comment