About

Question: What kills the most people each year?

Answer: Time. Yes, time is responsible for 100% of all deaths each year. Suck on that cancer!

Our mission is to raise awareness about the dangers of the subscription to and recognition of TIME.

There is a field of infinite possibility out there, we aim to discover it through extensive research in the field of fun and enjoyment.

We have all heard the expression, "I'm just killing time." Guess what? You're not. Time is actually killing you. That is why we will be promoting a new expression to replace the old one.
"Time is killing me."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Killin' It

Why are you reading this? TIME is killing you right now! Get out there and take it back. Fun is the only answer, the only escape from the inevitable end. Somehow you have made it this far in, against the advice of the previous sentences. You are being eaten away, bit by bit, slowly falling into the trap of the reality controlled by TIME. Be violent, be aggressive. Don't sit there passively, letting TIME run your existence. Why are you still reading? Stop now! Make me stop. I'm equally destroyed right now. Why am I still writing this? This is killing me. This is killing us. Fun is definitely the answer. Dedicate yourself, your life to it. I do. You will. You must. Now! Do it. Do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment