About

Question: What kills the most people each year?

Answer: Time. Yes, time is responsible for 100% of all deaths each year. Suck on that cancer!

Our mission is to raise awareness about the dangers of the subscription to and recognition of TIME.

There is a field of infinite possibility out there, we aim to discover it through extensive research in the field of fun and enjoyment.

We have all heard the expression, "I'm just killing time." Guess what? You're not. Time is actually killing you. That is why we will be promoting a new expression to replace the old one.
"Time is killing me."

Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it all relative?

I was just thinking about the phrase, "it's all relative" when I got completely overwhelmed by infinity. I immediately turned to the dictionary in search of answers about the meaning of relative, which in turned led to some topical research into the theory of relativity. It was over my head. After all, if it's all relative then understanding relative seemed important. Turns out it's not. Relative is simply another evil trick used by TIME in order to try and create further division in what could be perfect unity. Back when I was getting totally overwhelmed by infinity I realized that if we were not able to see things in relation to other things then we would see nothing. But then I thought would it be nothing or everything? Kind of like zooming out so far that there is no longer a point of reference even though everything is contained in the image. What are you looking at? Things? Or everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment