About

Question: What kills the most people each year?

Answer: Time. Yes, time is responsible for 100% of all deaths each year. Suck on that cancer!

Our mission is to raise awareness about the dangers of the subscription to and recognition of TIME.

There is a field of infinite possibility out there, we aim to discover it through extensive research in the field of fun and enjoyment.

We have all heard the expression, "I'm just killing time." Guess what? You're not. Time is actually killing you. That is why we will be promoting a new expression to replace the old one.
"Time is killing me."

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Think of the Children!

In attempt to wear out my soccer players today, I had the team run back and forth between cones while I sat on my plump laurels and made fake notes of who got the fastest lap. When the kids were finished, the only one of the bastards I don't hate said to his teammate "what was your time?"

"No, Tyler!" I yelled, "I thought you were different! I thought you had a future! Don't you know that you're supposed to be F'ing Time in the A!?"

The doe-eyed six year old just stared at me, uncomprehending. It seems as though Time has gotten to our children. Dammit Time, not only are you ruining the next generation, you got me fired for telling six year-olds what to do to you.

1 comment:

  1. Please copy and paste this text to http://iwl.me/ and analyze. TIMELESS!

    ReplyDelete